Our Clinic Policy Regarding COVID-19 and the Delta Variant (updated 7/31/2021):
- ONLY staff and patients with appointments (including up to one patient caregiver) are permitted to enter our clinic (sorry – no extended family members or children are permitted to enter);
- ALL staff, patients and caregivers must sanitize their hands immediately upon entering our clinic, after coughing/sneezing or blowing your nose, after use of restrooms and prior to exiting our clinic (hand sanitizers are located throughout our clinic, including the Waiting Room);
- DELIVERIES: only those specifically for Unit D are being accepted – we are NOT accepting/holding deliveries to other tenants of this building;
- ALL who enter our Clinic are REQUIRED to have a mask on before entering and at all times while in our Clinic– there are NO EXCEPTIONS and this applies to the VACCINATED as well as the UNVACCINATED;
- All care at our clinic is By Appointment ONLY;
- All patients, all visitors, all delivery personnel and all staff are REQUIRED to follow current CDC guidelines and our current Clinic Policy above while in our clinic;
Thank you for your cooperation as we all continue to navigate through this ever-evolving Global Pandemic!
David & Rhonda Brungo, Owners
SUMMERVILLE PHYSICAL THERAPY & BALANCE REHABILITATION FOR ADULTS
Hours of Operation: Monday: 9:30am to 6:00pm | Tuesday: 8:30am to 5:30pm | Wednesday: 9:30am to 6:00pm| Thursday: 8:30am to 5:30pm | Friday: 8:00am to 4:30pm | Saturday: 10:00am to 2:00pm | Sunday: CLOSED
Life Is All About Balance!
From Strokes to ALS to Parkinsons Disease
PHYSICAL THERAPY – Neurological
Neurological physical therapy is for debilitating conditions of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves that affect us in many different ways.
From Dizziness to Vertigo & Falls
PHYSICAL THERAPY – Balance & Vestibular
Physical therapy is great for vestibular disorders like dizziness & vertigo and can improve your balance to prevent falls.
WHY CHOOSE US for YOUR PHYSICAL THERAPY?
CONTACT US HERE — We’d love to hear from you!
679 Orangeburg Road
Summerville, SC 29483
Phone: (843) 209-6375
Fax: (843) 225-0348