Meet the Owners!
David P. Brungo, PT, MBA, MS, AIB-CVR
Born in Pittsburgh, PA, David has followed his passion through extensive education and training. A licensed Physical Therapist since 1990, he is committed to providing superior quality physical therapy to adults of all ages, with a special emphasis on older persons.
David has worked in multiple settings including:
Medical Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Acute Care Hospitals (Inpatient and Outpatient Services),
- Skilled Nursing and Rehab Centers
- Home Health Organizations
His past employers include:
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH, Bethesda, MD)
- John Heinz Medical Rehabilitation Hospital (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital (Greenwood, SC)
- Carolinas Hospital System – Marion (Marion, SC)
David’s educational credentials include:
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, Northwestern University
- Master of Science in Gerontology, University of Massachusetts Boston (Boston, MA)
- Master of Business Administration, Point Park College (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Certification in Vestibular Rehabilitation from the American Institute of Balance (Largo, FL)
Rhonda also hails from Pittsburgh, PA, and has extensive business office management experience working for quality-oriented organizations that focus on serving the needs of older adults. She’s also the proud “parent” to the family’s three wonderful dogs — Daisy, Lilly and sweet, sweet Rosie.
Co-Owner and Office Director, Rhonda is an expert at all things related to running the organization’s business matters effectively and efficiently, from handling your questions over the phone to managing the company’s finances. If you need anything at all, Rhonda is your one point of contact who can get you the answers you need (and she loves to share pictures and stories of our animals, too).
David and Rhonda moved to the Summerville area to become part of this beautiful city and to share their knowledge and their mission.
To become the premier provider of outpatient physical therapy services for adults and seniors in the greater Summerville/Knightsville, SC region, with a focused interest in restoring maximum function, optimizing balance and safety, fall prevention and mitigation of painful conditions to improve quality of life.